Position: B2B Digital Sales and Customer Relationship Executive (Information Security, Media)
Location: Remote (Based in the UK)
Employment Type: Full Time Role, Permanent Employment
Expert Insights delivers industry-leading cybersecurity advice, guides and independent product reviews for a global, B2B audience. Founded in 2018, Expert Insights is a start-up company on a mission to help organizations around the world make the right cybersecurity decisions with confidence.
Expert Insights is looking for a B2B Digital Sales Executive based in the UK to join our fast-growing team. Successful candidates will help us to build our client-base, predominately made up of US-based cloud IT software vendors, who are looking to leverage the Expert Insights platform to connect with customers and generate sales enquires. You will take a leading role in the development of our sales strategy and will have the opportunity to develop and grow, with the potential of moving into a leadership role.
What will you be doing in this role?
In this role you’ll be running a full sales desk, including prospecting, qualifying, pricing, quoting, negotiating and closing deals. You’ll respond to inbound sales enquiries promptly and professionally and actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking, and strategic emails, phone calls and LinkedIn outreach. You help us maintain our existing client relationships, including holding regular catch-up calls and you’ll become a known and trusted point of contact for global IT organizations.
What are we looking for from you?
- 1-3 years experience selling lead generation or marketing solutions, with market knowledge in digital marketing
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to build rapport and relationships with clients around the world
- Confidence, with the ability to present ideas and execute strategies and able to quickly absorb and apply new information
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Organizational and leadership skill, able to take the initiative on projects, with a desire for continuous learning and development
The ideal candidates will be a graduate or have other demonstrable relevant experience. Graduate and entry-level applications are welcomed.
How can you apply for this role?
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
Please note that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.