Expert Insights – Content Writer
As a content writer, you will become an integral part of a growing content team. You will develop, maintain and grow a library of content including long form articles, blog posts, interviews with industry leaders and more. Our content covers a range of cybersecurity topics, including guides to stopping cybersecurity threats, overviews of cybersecurity solutions, buyers and more. Our audience is made up of businesses and professionals from around the world who are looking for B2B solutions.
To excel in this role, you must be creative, with a passion for writing great content for a professional, B2B audience. You don’t have to be a cybersecurity expert, but you must have the ability to undertake meticulous research, speak to vendors and industry experts, and be able to understand what they’re saying and clearly articulate it. In this role you will help develop new content ideas, build relationships with industry experts and help with other marketing content as needed.
About This Role
Employment: Full time
Location: Remote, with regular team meet ups
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer & Network Security
Department: Content team
- Writing and developing engaging, SEO-focussed content including long form articles and short blog posts
- Helping to produce marketing and sales materials, including product PDFs, white papers, press releases and website copy
- Developing objective, well-researched and accurate comparison articles
- Meticulously researching cybersecurity solutions and trends to be able to write engaging, informative content
- Collaborating with internal (sales, technical) and external (vendors, industry experts) partners to produce well researched and accurate content
- Collaborating with vendors to create sponsored content that meets our editorial standards and their brand guidelines
- Using SEO tools to research and develop new content ideas
- Updating and monitoring published content to ensure content is up to date and performing well in search results
- Attending key industry events and conferences to build a network and maintain valuable knowledge of developments and trends within the cybersecurity industry
- Strong, demonstrable written communication skills suitable for a B2B audience
- Experience or knowledge of writing content for lead generation for digital audiences
- Strong research skills, with the ability to write objective, balanced content
- The ability to quickly understand and relate sometimes complex technical topics
- Has enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, with the confidence to bring ideas to the table
- Ability to speak to technical industry experts to research content
- Interest or experience writing about IT technologies
- Ideally holds degree level education, in literature or journalism (or other demonstrable relevant experience)
- Strong team member who can excel in a small team
- Some knowledge of basic SEO
To apply for this role, please send your CV, a covering letter and some relevant examples of your work to email@example.com.
About Expert Insights
Expert Insights’ number one goal is to help organizations around the world make better cybersecurity decisions. We’re building a content-led platform that helps businesses to discover, research and compare the world’s leading cybersecurity solutions.
Our fast-growing team is focussed on creating the best resource for customers to gain cybersecurity insights in a wide number of areas including email security, web security and endpoint protection.
We help customers with meticulously researched articles and guides, technical expertise and consultation, and ongoing technical support. Our online audience is global, and growing fast.
We’re looking to grow our team with ambitious, creative and confident people. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
Please note that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.