About Expert Insights
Expert Insights delivers industry-leading advice, guides, and content for a global, B2B audience. We’ve taken a content-led approach to help over 60,000 monthly readers, who come to us as a trusted and objective source of information. We cover an expanding range of areas including cybersecurity, marketing, HR and finance. To find out more visit our website: https://expertinsights.com
As a Business Development Executive, you will proactively research and map a market sector/vertical assigned to you and develop a strategy to successfully prospect into that market.
Through outbound calling and emailing, you will form strong relationships with customers via email, phone and occasionally in person, and work to keep them fully engaged and supported throughout the relationship. You will understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals; track customer progress on said goals and ensure they are supported.
You will work to engage with appropriate contacts to generate warm leads and sales opportunities, using in-depth knowledge of our products advise customers on best methods to take full advantage of Expert Insights.
Why Expert Insights?
Expert Insights has a great culture for graduates:
- At Expert Insights, you’ll have the resources, flexibility and training you need to do your best work
- We have a global remote team, with employees in the US & UK, we ensure the team stays connected with regular meet ups and fun retreats
- We believe every employee should be able to develop their skills and keep learning. We offer five paid training days per year.
- We support flexible working hours and respect your personal needs and time
- If you’re ambitious, hard-working and want to succeed, Expert Insights is the ideal place for you
What about you?
We are looking for graduates that are excellent communicators, capable of interacting with stakeholders of all levels via email, social media, and phone:
- You will need to be a self-starter, with persistence and drive
- Intelligence and ability to reach out to stakeholders, identity their needs, and articulate our benefits through multiple channels
- Attention to detail, and high written and presentation skills
- Prior B2B sales experience helpful but is not essential
- Looking to start their career in a high-energy, engaging role
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000.00 – £35,000.00 per year
To apply for this role, please send your CV, and a covering letter to email@example.com