Position: B2B Digital Sales and Customer Relationship Executive (Information Security, Media)
Location: Remote (Based in the UK)
Employment Type: Full Time Role, Permanent Employment
Expert Insights delivers industry-leading cybersecurity advice, guides and independent product reviews for a global, B2B audience. Founded in 2018, Expert Insights is a start-up company on a mission to help organizations around the world make the right cybersecurity decisions with confidence.
Expert Insights is looking for a B2B Digital Sales Executive based in the UK to join our fast-growing team. Successful candidates will help us to build our client-base, predominately made up of US-based cloud IT software vendors, who are looking to leverage the Expert Insights platform to connect with customers and generate sales enquires. You will take a leading role in the development of our sales strategy and will have the opportunity to develop and grow, with the potential of moving into a leadership role leadership skills.
To excel in this role, you must be confident and outgoing, with the ability to reach out to a variety of different vendors and understand their unique needs. You will be able to respond to inbound enquiries, make connections with relevant contacts and be able to ask questions to make sure you understand our customer needs inside out. You will also help to support and manage our existing customer base, with regular calls and reports. You don’t have to be an IT security or marketing expert, but you must be able to understand the needs of a marketeer in the cloud IT and cybersecurity industry.
Your key responsibilities:
- Running a full sales desk, including prospecting, qualifying, pricing, quoting, negotiating and closing deals
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries promptly and professionally
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking, and strategic emails, phone calls and LinkedIn outreach
- Building relationships with key business decision-makers, including C-Level executives
- Qualifying and understanding client needs, goals and pain points to ensure we are meeting customer needs
- Conducting market and customer research to identify new sales opportunities and market segments
- Maintaining our existing client relationships, including holding regular catch-up calls
- Putting together monthly reports for existing clients to demonstrate their return-on-investment
- Resolving any issues or support needs that may arise with existing and new customers
You’re someone who is:
- Familiar with selling lead generation or marketing solutions, with some experience in digital media
- Able to build rapport and relationships with clients around the world in different market segments
- Confident, with the ability to present ideas and execute strategies and able to quickly absorb and apply new information
- A strong team player who understands the success of the business depends on every team member
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent at organization and taking the initiative on projects, with a desire for continuous learning and development
The ideal candidates will be a graduate or have other demonstrable relevant experience. Graduate and entry-level applications are welcomed.
To apply for this role, please send your CV, a covering letter and some relevant examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
Please note that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.